Terms & Conditions
1. Our WEBSITE means seemysoul.co.uk . By Using our website means you accept and are bound by these Terms & Conditions of use.
2. E & O E Stands for Errors and Omissions Excepted. This means, in plain and simple English (the best sort), that, although we make every effort to keep all our descriptions accurate and up to date, we cannot be held responsible for genuine mistakes and errors. We're only human after all.
2. YOU Means you the Customer
You confirm that
a) You are over 18 years of age.
b) You are legally capable of entering Binding Contracts
c) You are Resident in the UK
d) You are accessing this site from the UK.
e) The Credit or Debit card you are using for payment has sufficient funds to cover the cost of the purchase
3. WE or US means us See My Soul Ltd.
We were incorporated in May 2015
Company number: 095 829 55
Company Type: Private Limited by Shares
Companies House Submission Number: 033-750695
Company Registered Address: 122 North Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 1ST
4. ORDER After you click on Place Your Order on our website we will send you an email saying we have received your order. You placing your order means an offer from you to buy a certain Product or Products from us. PLEASE NOTE, this does not mean your order has been officially accepted or that any CONTRACT exists between us at this stage.
5. The CONTRACT forms our obligation to supply certain Products to you and it only comes into force once those Products become available to be Dispatched to you. This means that if for any unforeseen reason the Product is not available, such as the Supplier having run out of stock, we are not bound to supply it to you.
We feel this is just common sense, we can’t supply what we do not have. The Contract between us is formed once the Products have been Despatched to you by our Suppliers and you have received a Despatch Confirmation email from them.
6. DELIVERY If you place your order before the Order Cut-Off Time for that particular Product, you will receive you SMS Mirror the Next Working Day, subject to last-minute Stock Shortages as specified in Section 5 above.
PLEASE NOTE: Once the Product has left our Suppliers it is the responsibility of the Courier or other Delivery Agent. IF THE PRODUCT GOES MISSING FOR ANY REASON BEFORE IT IS DELIVERED TO YOU WE ARE OBLIGED TO WAIT 14 DAYS BEFORE WE CAN MAKE A CLAIM.
7. RETURN UNDER CANCELLATION You have the right to cancel your order any time after the Contract has been formed between us and it ends at midnight on the 14th day following the formation of the Contract.
To be ELIGIBLE FOR A RETURN AND FULL REFUND the Product must be AS NEW in its ORIGINAL PACKAGING and NOT HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO ANY ATTEMPT AT INSTALLATION.
To Cancel please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with RETURN in the Subject line and we will send you instructions by return email. We will bear the cost of Return, provided the above conditions are all met.
8. RETURN UNDER WARRANTY If your SMS Mirror should develop any kind of Fault or Malfunction any time between the Formation of the Contract and Midnight at the end of the 52nd Week (One Year) later you are entitled to Return it Under Warranty for a Replacement or Full Refund.
You are entitled to the same Model if it is still available, or a Model of Lesser Value plus a Refund of the Difference or More Valuable Model, provided you Pay the Difference to make up the cost.
Initially email us at email@example.com, explaining the problem or issue and attaching relevant photographs if possible.
Provided the Damaged or Malfunction has NOT been caused by you or your Agent (including Electrician, Plumber or other Tradesperson), we will bear the cost of the Return.